Sunday, November 1, 2015

November is here

and so am I.

When Shub, Sayesha and I did the April A to Z challenge, we had a blast and we talked about doing it again in November. But as it often happens, life gets in the way and I'm not sure if either of them would be up for it come November.  I have been excited about this project and was looking forward to November but today, I had almost forgotten about it. When Shub messaged me this evening (Thanks, Shub!) , I was shocked that I'd actually forgotten. But never you mind, I'm here now and I will be back here every day of this month.  But since this time there is no theme, this blog will see pictures, recipes, ramblings and a lot of random things, whatever strikes my fancy that day. I am really looking forward to the challenge and the feeling of accomplishment at the end of each day.Make way for NaBloPoMo.

That'll be all for today but hey, you'll hear a lot more in the coming month!

No comments: