Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing......Pic of the week

I was reading through my previous posts and I remembered that I had decided that I will post more of my pictures. Actually, it was a sort of resolution for the new year. I know it is October already but better late than never, right? So starting this saturday, I will post one picture that I've taken every week. Yeah, I know it means I have to use my camera more. But for now, I'll cheat a little bit. You see, I have a few which I've been meaning to post, but never got around to doing it.

Any feedback with regard to the pictures are welcome. In fact, it will be nice to know what you think.



I took this photograph during the New Year celebrations, 2011 in Singapore. One thing I learnt during that photography session was that only the first few photographs turn out good. After a while, the sky is covered with smoke. You can actually see the smoke appearing already.

2 comments:

shub said...

Ooh I like the idea :D Maybe I should get off my butt too!
But I can't see the pic here.

Maya said...

Absolutely, you should!Looking forward to more updates on your blog.
Wonder why there are so many problems with Blogger!!